Our accounting services are equipped to handle your accounting and taxation requirements.
Our accounting services include the following:
We provide a full range of computerised accounting/bookkeeping services for companies that require a proper and complete set of financial statements including:
- full set of accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- preparation of group consolidated annual report
- preparation of financial reporting for management
- Liaise with auditors when required
- XBRL Filing
With effect from 3 March 2014, The Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (“ACRA”) requires all Singapore incorporated companies to file financial statements in full XBRL format.
We provide assistance in preparation of financial statements in XBRL format to comply with the new ACRA filing requirement.
(XBRL stands for eXtensible Business Reporting Language, global standard for exchanging business information. More information on XBRL can be found at http://www.xbrl.org.)
Our taxation services are able to handle your taxation matters.
Our taxation services include the following:
- Goods and Services Tax (“GST”)
We offer GST filing services the helps ease the process of complying with statutory requirements. Our consultants could assist you with the following:
1). GST Registration
We will apply for GST registration on your behalf with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore ("IRAS") and follow up with queries thereon.
2). GST Filing
- We offer assessment on the impact of GST registration, provide advice on the optimum GST filing cycle for your company, and filing of quarterly GST returns.
- We offer advice on compliance matters and the requirements for voluntary registration
- Singapore Income Tax
We provide taxation services to both individuals and corporations. Our tax compliance services assist our clients in managing their tax affairs to achieve optimum tax position in compliance with relevant regulations.
Our Services include:
- Preparing and filing company income tax returns and tax computations
- Assisting clients with withholding tax compliance
- Working closely with the company in responding to queries raised by the IRAS
- Assisting clients with tax objections and tax audit issues