HR and Immigration Services

Immigration Services

For those who are looking to establish a presence and be legally employed in Singapore, there is a variety of options to consider from Employment Passes to ultimately making Singapore a place of residence (Permanent Residence).

We can help with your application including:

  • Employment Pass
  • Personalised Employment Pass
  • S Pass
  • Dependent’s Pass
  • Singapore Permanent Residence
  • Employment Pass Rejection and Appeals